Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Vengeance

Venom flows through
my rigid veins
as the pace of my heart
races sending
pulses of poison
through my body
I want to spit
I stand here awaiting
the moment that I can
puncture your flesh with
fatal fangs
inject and infect you
with my diseased love
my poisonous soul
everything
is
black
I am pure darkness, night
evil lurking
behind brick walls
steam rises from my mouth
as I exhale into the cold
and dark night
I am pure evil and
I will destroy you
I will make you pay
for every sleepless night
every bruise, every moment
of fear; I will wait for you
I am fire and I intend
melt your flesh
as I grip your skin
I want to hear you scream
I want to hear that final
crack in your voice
that skates the border
of a proud man unwilling
to project weakness to
the high-pitched screams
of pure fear. yes
I want to torture you
to prick your flesh
pour finely granulated salt
into your open wounds
I want to make you feel again
as if you had never felt before
I want you to beg
crawl on your hands and knees
drenched in my sweat, beg
beg for my mercy
Beg until I scald your tongue
with the red-hot poker of my words
I'll brand your skin with my insignia
because you have become my bitch
I want to hurt you
I want to embody and evoke your
greatest fears; so that you might be
forced into an insomniacs deluge
My cackle with echo in your mind
as you try to free yourself
from the nightmare
that I have created for you
I want you dead
I want you gone from earth
so women can once again
roam free and safe
through the city streets

No comments:

Post a Comment