Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Black Widow

mmmmm
let's face it
you want me
it is as if every fiber
of your being lives only for me
you look upon my black
lacquer skin and
see love's reflection
you want to touch me
you can't control it
resistance in futile
as I saunter about my web
you become hypnotized by my curves
a queer magnetism draws you closer
soon the sounds of your day
will be soaked in my silken voice
a causal glance over my shoulder
a teasing smile from my lips
a our heart beats synchronize
your are drawn closer to me
sending amorous vibrations
you listen intently
as I string sweet tales of love
so that i might keep you innocent
I carefully shield my widow's mark
my loving limbs and supple body
provide you with false security
we weave silk fantasies
of love and the promise of a future
I will gaze into your blinded eyes
whisper my love for you
I will wrap you in my love
layer upon layer just enough
to hint at suffocation
I'll play with you, my new toy
while my hunger continues to build
I have something else in mind
When I've had my fill of you
I'll ever so gently pierce your flesh
with my fangs and gaze at you
you face twitching nervously
love's venom making its way steadfastly
through your veins and into your brain
slowly the parts of your body begin to paralyze
ohh... no no no don't look at me that way
this is what you wanted , isn't it?
i've given you the gift of my love
because you are mine
and when you think you're ready to die
I'll inject you a second time with love's venom
so strong that your flesh will slowly soften
enough for me to drink from you body
under the moon's prominent light
when i look up my lips and chin
crimson stained as i clutch your
once beating heart in my hands
I breathe heavily, my heart still racing
when I've grown tired of your stench
I'll clip your carcass from my web
and release your limp body to the same fate
as the fools to came before you
then I'll shall return to my throne
awaiting love's next victim

No comments:

Post a Comment