Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Tidings

Good evening everyone:
I hope that this message finds you all well. I've got some exciting news & updates.

One of my poems "Waiting" was recently published in the online magazine "For Harriet." This is a great website and I invite you all to check it out at For Harriet

The producers of "Open Mic: An Urban Love Story" by Raven Blackstone is still casting male actors/poets for some of the male roles in the play. To set up an audition please contact raven at bushwickproductions@gmail.com.

February Performances

Thursday Feb 3rd 8pm - Urbintel presents "HerStory" at Williams College, Williamstown, MA

Thursday 17th 6:30pm - Simone Nikkole's "A Journey Through Poetry" Abigail's Cafe & Wine Bar 807 Classon Ave Brooklyn, NY

Wednesday Feb 23rd 7pm - Urbintel presents "HerStory" Eastern Connecticut State University, Willmantic, CT

Sunday Feb 27th (time TBA) - Black Latina Movement Poetry Showcase Nuyorican Poets Café, New York, NY

For more information on pricing, times and locations please contact me directly at jf_seary@me.com or send me a message of facebook.

Wishing you all a great week and let's hope that Punxsutawney Phil does NOT see is shadow, an early Spring for everybody! We deserve it, especially after this winter.

peace & blessings,

J.F. Seary
Poet-On-The-Run

No comments:

Post a Comment